Seven Things To Know About Commencement
- Commencement is at 7 p.m. on Monday, May 14, 2018 at ORU Mabee Center 8100 S. Lewis, Tulsa, OK 74171.
- Be there early! Graduates should arrive at 6 p.m. and check in at the North Lobby.
- Have your family sit on the correct side of the arena. Students in line A will sit on the left side and students in line B will sit on the right side (facing stage). You will choose whether you line up in A or B.
- Ervin Photography takes photos of each graduate prior to walking across the stage. Contact Ervin Photography to purchase your photos after graduation.
- Graduation photo backdrops for taking pictures with family and friends are located on the second floor, on either side of the escalator.
- Share your pictures and stories with us! Use the hashtag #TCCGrad
- Complimentary red, white, and blue cords are available for our graduating veterans in the TCC Campus Stores.
See you there!