Final Examination Schedule
8 WEEK CLASSES
If your first lecture class of the week is on Monday, your final examination period will be at the regularly scheduled class time on Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
If your first lecture class of the week is on Tuesday, your final examination period will be at the regularly scheduled class time on Thursday, July 26, 2018.
For Friday morning classes, the final examination period will be Friday, July 27, 2018.
|First Lecture Class of the Week||Exam Period during Regularly Scheduled Class Time|
|Monday||Wednesday, July 25|
|Tuesday||Thursday, July 26|
|Friday||Friday, July 27|
- Final exams will be given Wednesday, July 25, through Friday, July 27 during the regularly scheduled class time.
- Finals for classes that are one day a week or which fall outside of the MW/TR or Friday only format are scheduled for their final class meeting day/time during final exam dates.
- Finals for blended classes will be scheduled during the final exam dates. Professors should contact their Associate Dean/Dean or Faculty Department Chair to resolve any scheduling issues.
- A student with three or more exams scheduled for the same day may appeal for amnesty to his/her professors and request consideration for a reschedule by contacting the Associate Dean/Dean.
- If a student has more than one exam scheduled for the same time period, he/she should contact his/her professor to arrange an alternative examination date and/or time.