The Tulsa Community College Outreach Center is a place for anyone to learn more about TCC.
Our mission is to assist, inform and empower those populations traditionally underserved in higher education and to provide a gateway to college by providing effective, accessible services to ultimately ensure student success and excellence.
Contact us for information or assistance with:
- Getting started at TCC
- Applying for financial aid
- College placement testing
- Choosing college classes
- Undocumented student resources
- Obtaining scholarship information
- Including Tulsa Achieves & My Dream
We also offer on-site:
- Computers and printers for student use
For more information about our services and class listings, contact us:
2201 S. Garnett Road
Tulsa, OK 74129
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.