The first step on your successful academic journey is New Student Orientation. You will gain information on a wide variety of critical topics, including searching for classes, payment options, accessing your TCC email, types of financial aid available, student support services, and much more. Priority enrollment allows new students to enroll for Spring 2018 classes beginning November 13th. If you are a concurrent (taking high school and college classes at the same time), New Student Orientation is not required.
Before you attend NSO, you must complete the following:
- Apply to TCC if you have not already done so.
- Provide ACT scores showing at least a 19 in Reading and English subscores and a 20 in Math subscores to TCC or take the free TCC placement test. (Please note that if subscores are below the necessary 19 in Reading and English and 20 in Math, you will be required to take the placement test in that subject). You can bring transcripts and/or ACT scores to your NSO session, or visit an Academic Advisor at any campus for placement test referral.
***The Math Accuplacer test CANNOT be taken on the same day as any other Accuplacer test. Please make necessary arrangements to visit the Testing Center on two separate dates if you have math in addition to reading and/or writing tests to take.***
- Make sure you know how you will pay for classes. If you plan to apply for student grants or loans, please complete the FAFSA and check your MYTCC Financial Aid Dashboard to ensure your FAFSA is at TCC.
- If you plan to pay out of pocket, ensure that you come to the NSO session with the ability to pay in full or to set up a payment arrangement.
- If you are a Tulsa Achieves student, complete the Tulsa Achieves Program Agreement form as well as your FAFSA.
- If you have not submitted test scores or if you need to take a placement test upon arrival at NSO, we will to reschedule your NSO session.
If you are unable to attend your orientation session, please email email@example.com to reschedule.
*Childcare not provided
To request a sign language interpreter call (918) 595-7428, text (918) 809-1864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To request accommodations for other disabilities call (918) 595-7115 or email email@example.com. Advance notice requested.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.