TCC Foundation Mission
The Tulsa Community College Foundation provides support to Tulsa Community College and its mission by developing key relationships and financial resources.
Values and Beliefs
TCC Foundation supports the philosophy and mission of TCC which:
- Provides quality higher education to all sectors of the community;
- Is responsive, timely and proactive in meeting the needs of the subset business community;
- Sets the standard for integrity and professionalism; and
- Is a leader in developing cutting-edge programs.
The Foundation believes that all Foundation Board Members should be active in their Foundation support.
The Foundation believes that those who benefit from the TCC should contribute to it.
The Foundation will conduct its operations with financial integrity.
The Foundation will be proactive in anticipating and planning for TCC needs.
The TCC Foundation was established in 1970 to support the vision of Tulsa Community College - to offer greater access to quality higher education, and to support TCC students, faculty and staff by providing scholarships and resources for program excellence. Through generous donations, we have:
- Raised more than $1.3 million in contributions for the successful Health Sciences and Biotechnology Learning Center which trains allied health employees including nurses, dental hygienists and radiology technicians as well as students in biotechnology roles and university transfer programs. Additionally, the Foundation provides tens of thousands of dollars in nursing and biotechnology scholarships.
- Opened the TCC Education Outreach Center designed to guide first-generation college students through the college process as well as offering bilingual and technology courses, student advisement and enrollment services.
- Participated in bringing forth the Thomas K. McKeon Center for Creativity; a central hub for education, innovation, creativity and technology in downtown Tulsa featuring event, classroom and student space.
Ways to Give:
The Wish Book
Make a Gift
The Campaign for Completion
TCC President's Society
Believe in TCC
|TCC Textbook Trust
||Vision in Education
Leadership Award Dinner
Other ways to help:
- Campus Activities and Academic Programs
- Capital Projects and Equipment
- Talentships and Scholarships
- Signature Symphony at TCC
For information contact (918) 595-7836.
2018 TCC Foundation Board
Chair: Konnie Boulter, Program Director, The Oxley Foundation
Vice Chair: Phil Lakin, Jr., CEO, Tulsa Community Foundation
Secretary/Treasurer: David Stratton, President, JPMorgan Chase, Tulsa
Past Chair: Alana Hughes, Chief Operating Officer, Charles & Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- Leeland Alexander, Associate Vice President, OU-Tulsa Schusterman Center
- Billie T. Barnett, Community Volunteer
- Teresa Meinders Burkett, Partner, Conner & Winters, LLP
- Jim Cameron, CEO, Cameron Glass, Inc.
- David Cole, Private Banking Manager, SVP, Bank of Oklahoma
- Carlin Conner, President & CEO, SemGroup Corp.
- Lisette Coston, Executive Director of Support Services, Saint Francis Health System
- Sharon King Davis, Partner, King Investments
- Jim Dunn, Chairman, Mill Creek Lumber & Supply Co.
- Ed Fariss, Retired
- Steven L. Fate, Director of Business Operations Support, Public Service of Oklahoma
- Shane Fernandez, President of Nabholz Southwest, Nabholz Corporation
- Susan E. Harris, Retired/Consultant
- M. Ted Haynes, President, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Kirk Hays, President and CEO, Arvest Bank
- Andy Kinslow, President, KKT Architects, Inc.
- David Kollmann, President, Central Region, Flintco, LLC
- Jim Langdon, Publisher, Langdon Publishing Co.
- William M. Lissau, Oklahoma Market President, Bank of America
- Mina Lotti, Community Volunteer
- Tim Lyons, President & CEO, TTCU The Credit Union
- Meredith Siegfried Madden, CEO, The NORDAM Group, Inc.
- Susan B. Neal, VP for Public Affairs, Research & Economic Development, University of Tulsa
- Pierce H. Norton II, President & CEO, ONE Gas
- Erik Olund, Managing Director, American Airlines Tulsa Technical Operations
- Joan P. Parkhurst, Parkhurst Investments
- Eleanor Payne, Community Volunteer
- Henry Primeaux III, Investor
- Roger Ramseyer, Vice President & Tulsa Market Leader, Cox Communications
- Lou Reynolds, Senior Partner, Eller & Detrich
- John Rupe Jr., CEO, Rupe Helmer Group
- E. Paul Samuels, Senior VP, Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley
- Mary Shaw, Community Volunteer
- Melinda Stinnett, President, Stinnett & Associates, LLC
- Steve Turnbo, Chairman Emeritus, Schnake Turnbo Frank
- Chad Zamarin, Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategic Development, The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Leigh B. Goodson, Ph.D., President & CEO, Tulsa Community College
- Lauren Brookey, Vice President of External Affairs and President of TCC Foundation
- Mark McMullen, CFO, Tulsa Community College
- Rachel Hutchings, Director of Development, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Monica Champ, Director of Major Gifts, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Mautia Hall, Assistant Director of Development, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Jeanne Blackwell, Administrative Assistant, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Terri Floistad, Director of Foundation Finance, Part-Time, Tulsa Community College Foundation
- Nancy Inglett, Foundation Board Liaison, Part-Time, Tulsa Community College Foundation